The Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) is a registered charity founded to provide support for real estate and planning education at Henley Business School, University of Reading. RREF works to help students achieve their full potential - but it has a huge impact far beyond the University Campus. Our supporters believe in creating the best possible opportunities for students so that they can go on to do great things in the industry.
What we do:
- Forge links between Henley Business School, its Real Estate & Planning alumni and the industry
- Provide financial support to students through scholarships, bursaries, prizes and awards
- Widen access to the industry through our Pathways to Property project
- Support teaching and research talent through PhD studentships and research seed funding
- Enhance the employability of our graduates through mentoring, industry talks and development opportunities
- Help the Real Estate & Planning department to maintain its international reputation as a centre of excellence
- Share expertise and best practice through our events
- Raise funds from alumni and the industry to support our initiatives
- Build an inspiring and vibrant network of real estate professionals, through all of the above
We welcome you to join our dedicated Groups on Henley Live. If you have any questions about RREF or would like to get involved, please email us on RREFfirstname.lastname@example.org.